*** DUE TO POLISH CLASSED AS DANGEROUS GOODS DYSC CANNOT OFFER SHIPPING AT THIS STAGE***
Star brite Waterproofing restores water repellency to virtually all marine fabrics from boat covers to bimini tops. It is also the easiest, most effective way to waterproof car covers, tents, tarps, foul weather gear, convertible tops and more.
Star brite Waterproofing is also great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays.
It’s easy to use; simply spray the fabric to be restored, and allow it to dry for 6 hours before use. Always apply Waterproofing outdoors, taking care to not breathe the solution.
Waterproofing is safe for use on all premium marine fabrics.
Fabric Compatibility Check
Star brite Waterproofing is compatible with most quality outdoor fabrics including; nylon, canvas, finished leather, and acrylics. However, some economy materials like polyester and urethane-backed fabrics are not compatible with most solvents, so please check the material before use. Also note that solvent-based products can affect the adhesive glue used on some carpeting, and can further depreciate heavily sun damaged fabric. Star brite offers a solvent-free formula, 'SeaSafe Waterproofing' as an odorless alternative.
Our sprayer is specially designed for waterproofing solvents and may require 10 or more pumps to prime before it will spray. It may take more pumps to get started than standard water-based product sprayers.
- Waterproofing + UV & stain protection for boat covers, car covers, bimini tops, sail covers, tents, jackets, backpacks, boots, awnings & patio covers
- Does not change the breathability, color, or feel of fabric
- Great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays
- 1 Gallon - 465 square feet of coverage (Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot)
- 22 oz covers – 80 square feet coverage (* Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot)