Wedge kit, suits small C-Cleat™ and T-Cleat™, black
- Wedges (A) are stackable for greater angles or to act as a riser.
- Stack wedges (A) to raise height of cleats or to correct mounting alignment at 11, 22, 33 degrees.
- You will need to use multiple wedge kits (A & B) if cleat angled required is greater than 11 degrees.
- The smaller component is a backing plate (B) which is to be mounted under deck to distribute load and help align the nuts with the angle of the fasteners.
- Only the wedge component (A) matches the base of the cleat and has locking pips to allow for stacking.
- See diagram for further details on the correct set up of these parts.