*** Due to Paints classed as Dangerous Goods DYSC cannot offer shipping of Paints at this stage***
A general purpose high strength ablative cuprous oxide antifouling with minimal build up due to ablative technology. * Good protection for heavy fouling areas * For use on fiberglass, wood and primed underwater metals (except aluminum) * Quick drying
- Micron One is a high strength general purpose ablative antifouling based on cuprous oxide combined with zineb an effective organic biocide.
It can provide good protection in heavy fouling areas for periods of up to 12 - 18 months.
- Excellent all-around performance.
- Easy to use and apply by brush/roller for DIY and spray by professionals.
- Wears away reducing the build-up of old antifouling.
- Easy to recoat.
- Not for use on vessels that are trailered.
Systems and Compatibility
- For use on fibreglass, epoxy, timber, steel substrates after suitable priming.