*** Due to Paints classed as Dangerous Goods DYSC cannot offer shipping of Paints at this stage***
- D.1 gives a rich transparent finish.
- All previous finishes must be removed.
- Wood should be clean and sanded before application.
- Sand lightly with #100 paper.
- Treat oily woods liberally with painter’s naphta and allow to dry before application.
- By brush or roller apply as much D.1 as the wood will absorb.
- A new coat should be applied every 15 minutes.
- When the last coat stands for 30 minutes, wipe the excess from the surface.
- Allow 3 days drying before putting the boat in service or continuing with DEKS OLJE D2.
TO MAINTAIN MATTE FINISH
- Clean surface frequently and use TSP (DEEP CLEANER) on difficult dirt.
- Allow surface to dry.
- Apply one coat of DEKS OLJE D1 only to the areas which appear weathered.
- Use mineral spirits to clean tools and drips that are still wet.
- Do not allow Deks Olje to dry on metal or fiberglass.
- Dry DEKS OLJE D1 can be removed from fiberglass with a paint remover made for fiberglass.